After a long wait, we’re so pleased to advise that Fox Hills Golf Club’s Clubhouse will be opening our doors again on Wednesday 3rd June. We’ve missed all our Members greatly and can’t wait to welcome you back!
As we ease back into Club operations, we would like to advise of a few changes we have made during this level of government restrictions:
- Operating Hours – Fox Hills Golf Club will be open from 10am – 7 days a week. Abby’s Bistro will be open for lunch and dinner Wednesday to Sunday.
- Promotions Postponed – All Clubhouse events and promotions have been postponed.
- Patron Limits Apply – Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have a patron capacity of 150 in our venue. Once this limit is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Our avid golfers can rejoice with the exciting news that we will now be accepting new golf memberships. Phone us on (02) 9631 3390 for more information.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All Members and Guests must sign in with their contact details at the designated Visitors Register upon arrival.
- Anyone experiencing any flu like symptoms is not permitted to enter. These symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath. You are encouraged to test for CoVID-19.
- Your body temperature may be taken upon entry.
- You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for CoVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result.
- Physical distancing will be enforced. 1.5m distance between patrons. Members from the same household are exempt.
- Groups can be no larger than 10 people.
- Please follow ALL directional signage.
- Our venue capacity limit is 150. Once this is reached, we must restrict patrons from entering the venue.
- Practice good hygiene.