We hope all our Members are keeping well and staying safe and healthy!
Due to current restrictions and increased demand for tee times, please be advised that tee time bookings are essential for all golfers. Bookings can be made online foxhillsgolfclub.com.au/golf/members-login or by calling our Pro Shop staff on (02) 9631 7689.
WEEKEND GOLF COMPETITIONS NOW MEMBERS ONLY
Due to playing groups being reduced to 2 players, we’re sure you can appreciate that this has resulted in a significantly reduced field capacity and increased demand for the tee times available. As such, we have made the decision to make our weekend golf competitions exclusive to our Fox Hills Golf members only.
Mid-week golf competitions are still open to eligible visitors.
Trophy vouchers will be valid until 31st December and some competition voucher allocations will be reviewed.
RULES & HEALTH & SAFETY
- Golf playing groups must be limited to no more than two players.
- Please ensure you continue to observe Social Distancing Laws and Public Gathering Laws – do not congregate in groups of more than 2 and keep at least 1.5 metres away from anybody else.
- Do not come to the golf course if you are displaying any COVID symptoms such as a runny nose, sore and scratchy throat or a temperature.
- Please pay attention to the list of exposure sites on the NSW Health Web Site and do not come to the golf course of you have been to any of those listed.
- Ensure you wear a mask in the pro shop
- Scan the QR Code upon entry and exit of our venue.
This remains a fluid situation and we will constantly reviewed as things change. We will continue to be guided by the recommendations of our governing body Golf NSW and also the advice of the heath authorities. We are all in this together so be kind to your fellow golfers, pro shop staff, and greens staff.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of your Golf Committee.
The Golf Committee