Junior Golf Development Program
Fox Hills Golf Club actively supports junior golf. Our aim is to provide ongoing junior mentoring and support programmes to help foster the love of golf and create a pathway to success in the game and in life.
Our Junior golf development program is run by our highly qualified Head Teaching Professional, Allen Dowd P.G.A for juniors aged 18 years and under.
We aim to give junior golfers the coaching, instruction and positive support needed for them to improve their game and to grow as individuals. We believe that golf gives juniors of all ages and skill levels, the opportunity to learn valuable life skills and build character.
In order for our juniors to get the most out of their learning experience, we ensure our golf clinics are positive, fun, full of interaction and personalised.
Annual Fee: Free for Fox Hills Juniors ($80 to join as a Junior Member)
- Play on the course – No Green Fees
- Complimentary coaching sessions – Tuesdays from 4:00pm during golf clinic terms
- Parents of children in the program are entitled to play golf for free during complimentary coaching session times (provided they join Fox Hills Golf Club as a Social Member ($5.00).
- Golf product at discounted prices
- Representative Golf – By selection
- Fox Hills Golf Club 9 Hole Handicap
- Fox Hills Golf Club Competitions
- Private Tuition – By arrangement
- Competition Fee Reimbursement – By application
- Golf Australia Handicap
2021 Requirements :
- Collared Shirt (Dress requirement for all on-course golfers)
- Your own bag of Clubs (also an on-course requirement)
- Fox Hills Junior Golf Shirts are available in the Pro Shop for $30
- Junior Golf Set Packages available for under $200