We are proud to confirm that we are a registered and approved COVID Safe venue with NSW Health. It’s very important to us that you and our staff feel safe and comfortable at the Club.
- Our staff have all been Covid Safe trained.
- We have sanitiser stations throughout the venue.
- We have Covid Safe Marshalls rostered on each shift to enforce 1.5m distance between patrons. Members from the same household are exempt.
- All Members and guests must sign in with their contact details upon arrival.
- All Members and guests must sign out of our venue.
- Our venue has a capacity limit of 490. Once this is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue.
- We have increased space between tables and machines to encourage social distancing.
- We have an enhanced sanitisation schedule for all frequently touched areas.
❌ Anyone experiencing any flu like symptoms is not permitted to enter our venue. These symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath. You are encouraged to test for CoVID-19.
❌ Anyone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days is not permitted to enter our venue.
❌ You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for CoVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result.
❌ We ask patrons that have been in known CoVID-19 hotspots not to visit our Club until 14 days after their visit.
Please remember to maintain a safe distance from other guests at all times. Your health and well-being is our priority.