Formerly 1st Rd Club Championship – 13/11/21

Due to the consistent rain (41mm) since Wednesday and the resultant “no cart access & all bunkers GUR” for tomorrow, our Club Championship has been deferred until Saturday week (20/11/21).

The 2nd, 3rd & Final Rd will played over the following three Saturday’s, concluding on the 11th December.

The substitute event for tomorrow is 2BBB + Individual Stableford.

Golf Cart access is unlikely for this Sunday though the weather forecast provides a slither of optimism.

Decision re Carts for Sunday made at 5am, Sunday.

Golf Committee