Junior Golf Development Program
Fox Hills Golf Club actively supports junior golf. Our aim is to provide ongoing junior mentoring and support programmes to help foster the love of golf and create a pathway to success in the game and in life.
Our Junior golf development program is run by our highly qualified PGA Professional, Jamie Atkinson for juniors aged 18 years and under.
We aim to give junior golfers the coaching, instruction and positive support needed for them to improve their game and to grow as individuals. We believe that golf gives juniors of all ages and skill levels, the opportunity to learn valuable life skills and build character.
In order for our juniors to get the most out of their learning experience, we ensure our golf clinics are positive, fun, full of interaction and personalised.
- Play on the course – No Green Fees
- Attend weekly clinics with 5 coaches – Sunday 10:30am – 12:00pm
- School Holidays clinics – Bookings essential
- Golf product at discounted prices
- Representative Golf – By selection
- Fox Hills Golf Club 9 Hole Handicap
- Fox Hills Golf Club Competitions
- Private Tuition – By arrangement
- Competition Fee Reimbursement – By application
- Golf Australia Handicap
Term 4 Junior Program Schedule:
- Sunday 15th Oct – 10.30am – 12.00pm
- Sunday 22nd Oct – 10.30am – 12.00pm
- Sunday 29th Oct – 10.30am – 12.00pm
- Sunday 6th Nov – 10.30am – 12.00pm
- Sunday 13th Nov – 10.30am – 12.00pm
- Sunday 20th Nov – 10.30am – 12.00pm
- Sunday 27th Nov – 10.30am – 12.00pm
Term 4 commences Sunday 15th October, 10.30am.
The pro-rata fee to the end of the 2017 calendar year is just $30 for new sign-ups.